We enjoy providing our guests with a “taste” of Alaska with our
food, surroundings, and “Old Fashioned Alaskan Hospitality”.
- Big Bear Bed and Breakfast is open year around. Smoking, pet & fragrance free.
- Varied breakfast menus feature Alaskan products & wild berry specialties. Menus differ for on return visits. Special diets accommodated from Carol who is a life long Alaskan resident and retired home economics teacher.
- A great overnight bed and breakfast to and from your long Alaskan hunting and fishing trips.
- Off street parking, cable TV/DVD/VCR, WIFI and freezer space available.
- Two miles from downtown Anchorage and train depot, nine miles from Anchorage International Airport and 1/2 mile from Highway #1. Near Alaska Native Heritage Center, neighborhood restaurants and shopping. We are located near J-Bear (Joint Base Elmendorf–Richardson).
- VISA, Mastercard, Discover credit cards and personal checks accepted.